The team at Life Care Consultants is the lifeblood of our business.
We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated and passionate people. Please check out the positions we currently have available or simply send us a cover letter to email@example.com telling us what you’d bring to the team along with your CV for consideration for future positions.
We have some amazing opportunities to join New Zealand’s fastest growing nationwide health education company. In the role as Health Consultant you can have a direct impact on saving lives and making a difference every day. Our Health Consultant’s deliver a range of programmes in the workplace, community and schools.
We are seeking people who embrace our Core Values – Attitude is Everything. Fun! Passionate! Positive!
- Are you a fantastic communicator who can deliver Health Education in an engaging and interactive manner?
- Can you take hold of the ‘routine’ and make it so enjoyable it leaves the participants raving about their experience?
- Can you meet a new group of people every day and have them feel like they’ve known you for years?
- Are you passionate about preventative health care and saving lives?
- Are you driven to go ‘above and beyond’ every day to deliver outstanding Healthcare services?
- Would you be at your best providing fantastic service
- Are you a ‘glass half full – where can I get more!’ kind of thinker?
- Does your ‘Can do’ attitude enable you to take hold of a challenge and reach a win-win outcome?
- Are you excited by the idea of variety and going somewhere new every day?
You will be:
- Passionate about providing outstanding training & preventative health care education
- Fluent in English with proven oral presentation skills
- Computer literate – as use of a laptop is pivotal to this role
- Flexible in hours and days worked
- Keen to work in a supported autonomous role
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away