The team at Life Care Consultants is the lifeblood of our business.
We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated and passionate people. Please check out the positions we currently have available or simply send us a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you’d bring to the team along with your CV for consideration for future positions.
Health Consultant/Registered Nurse
We have some amazing opportunities to join New Zealand’s fastest growing nationwide health education company, based in the Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Bay of Plenty regions. In the role as Health Consultant you can have a direct impact on saving lives. Our Health Consultant’s deliver a range of programmes in the community, school and prison environments.
We are seeking people who embrace our Core Values – Attitude is Everything. Fun! Passionate! Positive!
- Are you a fantastic communicator that can deliver Health Education in a way that is engaging and interactive?
- Can you take hold of the ‘routine’ and make it so enjoyable it leaves the participants raving about their experience?
- Can you meet a new group of people every day and have them feel like they’ve known you for years?
- Are you passionate about preventative health care and saving lives?
- Are you driven to go ‘above and beyond’ every day to deliver outstanding Healthcare services?
- Would you be at your best providing fantastic service
- Are you a ‘glass half full – where can I get more!’ kind of thinker?
- Does your ‘Can do’ attitude enable you to take hold of a challenge and reach a win-win outcome?
- Are you excited by the idea of variety and going somewhere new every day?
You will be:
- A Registered Nurse (with current registration)
- Passionate about providing outstanding training & preventative health care education
- Fluent in English with proven oral presentation skills
- Computer literate – as use of a laptop is pivotal to this role
- Flexible in hours and days worked
- Keen to work in a supported autonomous role
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away