EMPOWERING KIWIS TO SAVE LIVES AND IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH AND WELLBEING.
Life Care believes that all customers, employees, and visitors deserve to experience excellence in health, safety and well-being.
This is encapsulated in our Core Purpose statement, “Empowering Kiwis to save lives and improve their health and wellbeing” and is communicated and demonstrated internally and externally via all possible methods of communication.
Life Care understands and embraces the fact that our employees are our most valuable asset. Recognising this, our teams are supported with professional development, personal support, and an ongoing commitment to assistance with physical and mental wellbeing.
Life Care is committed to creating personal and institutional resiliency, and to introducing innovative ways to engage staff and customers whilst still meeting the business’ vision, core values, and goals.
To that end, Life Care Consultants commits to:
– providing a safe and healthy environment for employees, customers, and visitors.
– embracing the cultural diversity of employees, customers, and visitors.
– demonstrating our commitment through consistent, ethical, safe, and transparent management practices.
– providing appropriate training on policies and work practices regarding health, safety, and wellbeing.
– communicating information regarding access to education regarding programs supporting the health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers,
employees, and visitors.
– complying with all elements of the GHA accreditation and NZ law.
– aiming for continuous improvement in all aspects of the business, including, but not limited to, health, safety, and wellbeing.
– assisting all employees to achieve and maintain a desirable level of wellbeing and resilience.
Life Care Consultants Ltd
We are accredited by New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) to provide the following unit standards:
- 6400 – Manage first aid in emergency situations
- 6401 – Provide first aid
- 6402 – Provide resuscitation
- 497 – Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- 17593 – Apply safe practices in the workplace
- 12355 – Demonstrate knowledge of stress and ways of dealing with it
- 22994 – Demonstrate knowledge of factors that affect performance of forestry workers
- 16688 – Identify and manage the effects of shift work
EXPERIENCED & QUALIFIED
Experienced, qualified nurses and facilitators deliver our services at a time and place best suited to you, to minimise downtime and disruption to your work routines.
Health monitoring services include:
- hearing tests
- lung function
- blood glucose levels
- pre-employment health checks
- vision screening
- flu vaccinations.
Our services are tailored to the needs of each individual client, so that all the training we deliver is focused and relevant to your business.