We are always on the lookout for fantastic Health Professionals to join our team across New Zealand. Have a look through the following opportunities with Life Care Consultants and make contact with the appropriate person to express your interest.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest from Certified Independent Vaccinators (or Registered Nurses interested in becoming one) to work with us during our busy Flu Vaccination period, April through August.
To register your interest with us e-mail our Vaccination Programme Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Health Consultants
If you have a tertiary qualification in a Health or Education field and are looking for a new challenge or even looking to start your new career, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Perhaps you’re a nurse who no longer wants to work night shifts? You may be a former paramedic or even a recent graduate. You could even be a former Nurse or an overseas-trained Doctor looking to enter the workforce in a health-related field.
You will need to be a ‘morning person’, happy to be up and away first thing. Many of the clients we work with start early, and they want us to start with them!
You will have an interest in occupational health and be keen to make a difference to the health of the New Zealand workforce.
You are definitely a great communicator and can happily deliver key messages about health and first aid to a variety of people, from the Corporate Executive Team to the people working at the coalface. Sometimes all at once!
You are flexible and adaptable, understand what makes for outstanding service, and strive to be the best professional you can possibly be.
You embrace technology and preferably have experience working with databases, spreadsheets and e-mail.
Life Care Consultants is an award winning, nationwide company that live by our Core Values;
Attitude is everything! – We’re Positive, Fun and Passionate.
For the past 20 years we have been providing many of New Zealand’s leading businesses with high quality health services, including:
- Workbased First Aid Training
- Occupational Health Screening
- Pre-employment Screening
- On-site Flu Vaccination Service
- On-site Nursing Service
We care about our staff and offer a dynamic working environment with excellent induction, resources, and ongoing professional development.
Here’s what our staff have to say about working at Life Care:
- A friendly and supportive team with great learning opportunities in place.
- People appear to care about me and I love what I do.
- I have felt so welcome, part of the team, supported at every turn and feel confident of being able to perform my duties from both a professional and Lifecare company perspective.
- Staff are given opportunity to have an opinion, encouraged to take development opportunities, and are respected for their abilities and efforts.
- Always supportive and kind. Further help with personal issues if required and always someone available for backup support - just on the other end of the phone.
- Empowered and challenged, but given plenty of room to learn and grow from experiences.
Sound like a perfect match? If you are ready for a challenge, can live by our Core Values and enjoy working with a variety of people, we would love to hear from you.
Simply e-mail your nearest Regional Manager to express your interest in working with us:
We look forward to hearing from you!