Life Care Consultants is a registered private training establishment specialising in on-site first aid and safety training, and health assessments in the workplace.
We deliver these services on-site throughout New Zealand, in a relaxed, professional manner to ensure the training and/or health assessment is a positive experience, which can make a real difference to participants' well being and, therefore, their productivity.
Our services are tailored to the needs of each individual client, so that all training is focused and relevant to the client company.
Life Care Consultants is accredited by New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) to provide the following unit standards:
- 6400 - Manage First Aid in Emergency Situations
- 6401 - Provide First Aid
- 6402 - Provide Resuscitation
- 26551 - Provide first aid for life threatening conditions
- 26552 - Demonstrate knowledge of common first aid conditions and how to respond to them
- 497 - Demonstrate Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Requirements
- 17593 - Apply Safe Practices in the Workplace
- 12355 - Demonstrate knowledge of stress and ways of dealing with it
- 22994 - Demonstrate knowledge of factors that affect performance of forestry workers
- 16688 - Identify and Manage the Effects of Shift Work
- 25411 - Demonstrate knowledge of and use an Automated External defibrillator (AED)
- 14473 - Move a patient in preparation for transportation
- 25412 - Provide Basic Pre Hospital Emergency Care
Experienced, qualified nurses and facilitators deliver our services at a time and place best suited to the client, to minimise downtime and disruption to work routines.
Health Monitoring services include:
- Hearing Tests
- Lung Function
- Blood Glucose Levels
- Pre-employment Health Checks
- Vision Screening
- Flu Vaccinations
Life Care Consultants will deliver first aid and safety training, and health monitoring services in a relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere to ensure ability and confidence through quality instruction.